2011-09-18

Extra Link Sunday

Don't forget that I'm not the only one making "Spells Through the Ages" posts. (Which, I must say, have generated lots of very gratifying comments.) My good friend Paul does the same thing over on his blog (frequently focusing on the clerical spell list, since I've given the class the heave-ho in my own game).

For example, he's recently made some posts carefully comparing the spells-per-day lists between different editions. Until he did this, I didn't realize that the magic-user spells per day had been revised and changed at each and every step of the whole OD&D/Holmes/Moldvay/Mentzer/Allston "Basic D&D" line.

See that stuff here and here and here.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great - Your blog is wonderful, and this new one looks good too. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete