2019-02-21

Wandering DMs at TotalCon

This weekend (Thursday Feb-21 to Sunday Feb-24), the Wandering DMs -- that is, my friend good Paul and myself -- will be attending the TotalCon event in Marlborough, Massachusetts. This is Paul's "home" convention, whereas I've never been to it myself. Looking forward to it, should be a good time.

Along the way, Paul and I are planning to livestream some "confessionals" in-between events to catch our impressions, takeaways, and lessons while they're still fresh. We'll be trying to make broadcast around our regularly-scheduled 1 PM Sunday time as a wrap-up for the whole convention. So remember to check in a few times this weekend and see what we're up to -- and if you're at TotalCon, please drop by and say hi! You might wind up as one of the first guests on Wandering DMs. (Do we do that? I don't know, we may surprise you.)

While waiting for that, look for the "Dan in Peru" video from last weekend: "How to get a D&D Castle for Half Price". See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh that is a shame. If I knew you would be there, I would have bought a ticket.

    Stop by the MoveRate20 booth and say hi to the fellow who resembles a dwarf. He’s my DM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the post! Sorry I missed this before TotalCon was over. We'll likely be at some other stuff in the future. :-)

      Delete
  2. Just in case I failed to mention it elsewhere, I thought your hex crawl live cast was pure gold. Are you going to be running your game at TotalCon or simply playing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying that! I was player-only for this TotalCon (my first, so: learning the ropes). I did cooperate with Paul's "Boss Fight for Breakfast" game by running the bad guy vs. the players, which I was pretty delighted by. Quite likely another go and I'd run something.

      Delete